St Augustine Trains
RED TRAIN TOURS
SEE ST. AUGUSTINE THE BEST WAY....YOUR WAY !
St. Augustine’s old-world history lures visitors of all ages and distances to discover its cobblestone streets filled with stories yet to be heard by you! Each one of our non-scripted train conductors will take you to over 20 stops around out beautiful city.
Step off and re-board at your leisure at over 20 convenient stops for attractions, historic sites, restaurants, and shopping here in the “Nation’s Oldest City”. Ride the Red Trains for 3 consecutive days giving you plenty of time to see all that St. Augustine has to offer.
- A 80–90 minute, fully narrated historical tour of the Nation’s Oldest City.
- Our “open-air” Sightseeing Trains cover over 7 miles and visit dozens of historic sites.
- One 14” step up to board.
- Our Sightseeing Train tours begin every 15 or 20 minutes at all 22 locations.
- Guests may get on and off at all locations.
- Tours begin as early as 8:30 a.m. and our trains run continuously until 5:00 p.m.